Thursday, August 23, 2007

Assignment 1-introduction

Hi! My name is Sara Shapiro and I am from Nashville, Tennessee. I am a sophmore majoring in Psychology. I am currently in Blacksburg taking this class. I chose this class because I need it to fill one of my area requirements and I chose it over other classes because I have had a friend take it and she found it intersting. I have never taken a WS class before. I am not really sure what I want to be when I grow up, maybe something with . I am currently on the VT Swim and Dive team. I dont know what to expect in this course so I really dont look forward to covering anything. I dont have any reservations about this course. I also dont relly know much about women studies so i dont really know/have any stereotypes. My aim screen name is saras1052.

No comments: